Free school meals
If you are in receipt of any of the following, your child could be entitled to £2.70 which is credited to their dining account every day as well as free toast for breakfast and a piece of fruit at break time.
Free school meals are available to pupils in receipt of, or whose parents are in receipt of, one or more of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided a parent is not entitled to Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income, as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190
- Universal credit with an annual earnings threshold that does not exceed £7,400
- Working Tax Credit run on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
If you think you could be eligible, please complete the downloadable application form at the bottom of this page and return it to the school reception.
All students are entitled to a free breakfast every morning thanks to the government’s National School Breakfast Programme (NSBP). Students are entitled to porridge or a bagel for free with other items are available to purchase. Free school meal students are also entitled to free toast.
Breakfast club starts at 8am and finishes at 8.25am every morning.
Every day we provide a wide range of hot and cold lunches including a choice of three main meals (two meat, one vegetarian) and other choices including:
Filled jacket potatoes and sweet potatoes
A selection of baguettes, sandwiches, wraps, and salads
Homemade soup with a roll
Pasta with homemade sauces
For food allergies or intolerances please speak to a member of our staff about your requirements before ordering.