A group of Year 11 students and their parents are now feeling a lot more confident about revising for exams after attending our 'pizza perfect' revision workshop this week.
Revision has a huge impact on exam grades, but some students are unsure how to revise efficiently. The workshop showcased a range of effective revision strategies that can be easily adopted and that are proven to work. Parents were invited along too so that they can feel confident helping their child with revision.
Feedback from parents:
- "Very informative, I learned a lot. So glad I came."
- "Useful ideas to help support my daughter with revision."
- "I found it very informative and enjoyable. Revision was explained in a very clear way and was really interesting."
- "I've learned new ways and strategies to revise which enable me to support my child. Informative, interactive and easy to understand."
- "Excellent, very helpful - totally different to how I thought you should revise!"
- 100% of parents who attended said they would recommend this event to others.
Thank you to everyone who came and thank you to Miss Maughan and Mrs Hickman for running the event.
We will be hosting other similar events in future - watch this space...