Staff and students had a busy night last night preparing scrumptious cakes for the great Shotton Hall bake off...
As always, we were inundated with thoughtfully baked cakes and very generous donations - all for the Macmillan Cancer Support charity.
Mr Bradley had his work cut out for him deciding on the bake off champions, but in the end, he decided the following were more than worthy winners:
- Student star baker: Samuel Chandy - halloween cake (pictured below)
- Staff star baker: Miss Gallagher - carrot cake
- 2nd place: Mrs Brennan - cheesecake
- 3rd Place: Mr Elstob - coconut meringues
- The Rachel Bridgewater effort award: Mr Robson - dark chocolate/white chocolate with lemon and pink zest cake
What better way to end the half term? Well done to everyone who got involved! Take a look at the mouth-watering photos below.